BMC is a company that focuses on the design, development, commercialization, and installation management of commercial and industrial furnishings. Its extensive experience allows it to undertake any project while ensuring adaptation to the clients’ needs and improving the efficiency and, consequentially, profitability of their business.
BMC recognizes and establishes, as part of their company policy, quality assurance, a commitment to social values, and a commitment to correct environmental management. Thus, the company has implemented the Quality, Environmental, and Social Responsibility System, which is based on UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 and UNE-EN ISO 14001:2015 standards and the IQNet SR 10 management standard.
By applying this system, BMC shows its commitment to:
- Providing the highest quality possible in its products and services.
- Complying with the clients’ requirements, the legal guidelines and current legislation, and every other applicable requirement.
- Continually improving the Management System to enhance performance through investments in infrastructure and the modernization of processes.
- Having qualified personnel who are regularly trained on new technologies.
- Ensuring environmental protection, including preventing pollution, in the course of all of the company’s activities and services, with a commitment to reducing its environmental impact and fostering the efficient use of resources.
- Respecting the principles of social responsibility established in the ISO 26000 standards: accountability, transparency, ethical conduct, and respecting the interests of the parties involved, the rule of law, the international code of conduct, and human rights.
- Acting in accordance with the guidelines set in the Company Code of Conduct.
- The satisfaction of its clients.