Some pages of the website may have cookies, which are small data files that are generated on the user’s or client’s computer and that allow our systems to remember the language and portal chosen, as well as other features or browsing preferences of the user in his/her first session. These cookies are not invasive or harmful and they do not contain personal data, since their only function is to customize browsing as mentioned above.
What are cookies for?
Cookies are used exclusively to remember the user’s preferences (language, country, login, browser features, website usage information, etc.) If your preferences are stored, we will not have to ask you for your country every time you visit our website, for example. We will be able to offer you a better browsing experience since we will have the characteristics of the computer you are using on file. Cookies can help our website to identify the user’s browser as a previous visitor and then save and remember the preferences that may have been set while the user was browsing the site, customize home pages, identify which sectors of a site have been visited or maintain a record of selections in the “basket”.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Analysis Cookies: Those processed either by us or by third parties that allow us to quantify the number of users, and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use of the offered service by users. To do so, we analyse your navigation on our website in order to improve the products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: Processed by us or by third parties, these cookies allow us to manage the offer of advertising space on the website as effectively as possible, adapting the advertising content to the services requested or the way in which you use our website. We analyse your Internet browsing habits in order to show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
What cookies are NOT used for on this website
We do not store sensitive personal information such as your address, password, credit or debit card details, etc. in the cookies we use.
Users can configure their browsers to accept or decline the cookies received or to receive a notice when a server wants to save a cookie or delete it from their computer. The instructions can be found in the security settings of your web browser.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings.
- If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies.
- If you use Google Chrome, in the menu option Settings> Privacy
- If you use Safari, in the menu option Preferences> Security
You can use the “Help” section in the toolbar of most browsers to change your computer’s settings. However, some of the features of our online services may not work or may be more difficult to access if you reject all cookies.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode in which cookies are always deleted after your visit. This private mode can have different names depending on the browser. Below is a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
– Internet Explorer 8 and higher: InPrivate
– FireFox 3.5 and higher: Private Navigation
– Google Chrome 10 and higher: Incognito
– Safari 2 and higher: Private Navigation
– Opera 10.5 and higher: Private Navigation
Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about activating “private mode”. You can continue to visit our website even if your browser is in “private mode”. However, the user experience may not be ideal and some utilities may not work.
BMC CONSTRUCTION ESTUDIO & CONTRACT, S.L.U. thanks you for activating the acceptance of cookies, which helps us to obtain more accurate data that in turn allows us to improve the content and design of our website to suit your preferences.