In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, you are hereby informed that the personal data that you voluntarily provide us by any means will be added to the personal data files duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
As the owner of the files, they will be used by BMC REFORMS, OBRAS Y REHABILITACION, S.L. exclusively for the purpose of managing our business (customers, billing, accounting, taxes, operating, budgeting, labour, human resources human resources, customer service and loyalty club).
BMC REFORMAS, OBRAS Y REHABILITACION, S.L. with registered offices at CALLE ROMIL No. 4, 36202-VIGO, PONTEVEDRA – Spain, as the party responsible for the file, undertakes to respect the confidentiality of personal information and to guarantee that affected persons are able to exercise their right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose the collection of information.
You may access and modify your data and revoke your consent to process your data. You have the right to access, rectify, oppose or cancel your data by writing to the following address (attaching a photocopy of your ID card, passport or other valid form of ID):
DEPARTAMENTO DE PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS – BMC REFORMAS, OBRAS Y REHABILITACION, S.L. CALLE ROMIL N.º 4, 36202 VIGO, PONTEVEDRA – España – EMAIL: [®]
If you decide to exercise these rights and if you have given us with your email as part of the personal data provided, we would be grateful if you mention this, indicating the email address in relation to which you are exercising your access, rectification cancellation and opposition rights.
Users are hereby informed by BMC REFORMAS, OBRAS Y REHABILITACION, S.L. that the purpose of processing the gathered data includes:
- Responding to users’ requests
- Processing and performing the contract for the sale of the products acquired or any other contract between the two.
- Providing you with information about BMC’s products, which may include sending commercial communications by email or by any other equivalent electronic mode of communication in relation to those products. If you are a registered user, you can change your preferences regarding such commercial communications by accessing the “My account” section.
BMC REFORMAS, OBRAS Y REHABILITACION, S.L. has adopted the necessary technical measures to maintain the required level of security based on the type of personal data processed and the processing circumstances, in order to prevent any alteration, loss, or unauthorised processing or access, to the extent possible and always in keeping with the state-of-the-art.
BMC REFORMAS, OBRAS Y REHABILITACION, S.L. informs users that their personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, except for legally-mandated disclosures or when the provision of a service involves the need for a contractual relationship with a processor. In this case, the data will only be disclosed to a third party when BMC REFORMAS, OBRAS Y REHABILITACION, S.L. has obtained the user’s express consent.
In order to keep the information in our files up-to-date and error-free at all times, we ask our customers and users to notify us as soon as possible of changes and corrections to their personal data.
Some pages of the website may have cookies, which are small data files that are generated on the user’s or client’s computer and that allow our systems to remember the language and portal chosen, as well as other features or browsing preferences of the user in his/her first session. These cookies are not invasive or harmful and they do not contain personal data, since their only function is to customize browsing as mentioned above.
What are cookies for?
Cookies are used exclusively to remember the user’s preferences (language, country, login, browser features, website usage information, etc.) If your preferences are stored, we will not have to ask you for your country every time you visit our website, for example. We will be able to offer you a better browsing experience since we will have the characteristics of the computer you are using on file. Cookies can help our website to identify the user’s browser as a previous visitor and then save and remember the preferences that may have been set while the user was browsing the site, customize home pages, identify which sectors of a site have been visited or maintain a record of selections in the “basket”.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Analysis Cookies: Those processed either by us or by third parties that allow us to quantify the number of users, and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use of the offered service by users. To do so, we analyse your navigation on our website in order to improve the products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: Processed by us or by third parties, these cookies allow us to manage the offer of advertising space on the website as effectively as possible, adapting the advertising content to the services requested or the way in which you use our website. We analyse your Internet browsing habits in order to show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
What cookies are NOT used for on this website
We do not store sensitive personal information such as your address, password, credit or debit card details, etc. in the cookies we use.
Users can configure their browsers to accept or decline the cookies received or to receive a notice when a server wants to save a cookie or delete it from their computer. The instructions can be found in the security settings of your web browser.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings.
- If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies.
- If you use Google Chrome, in the menu option Settings> Privacy
- If you use Safari, in the menu option Preferences> Security
You can use the “Help” section in the toolbar of most browsers to change your computer’s settings. However, some of the features of our online services may not work or may be more difficult to access if you reject all cookies.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode in which cookies are always deleted after your visit. This private mode can have different names depending on the browser. Below is a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
– Internet Explorer 8 and higher: InPrivate
– FireFox 3.5 and higher: Private Navigation
– Google Chrome 10 and higher: Incognito
– Safari 2 and higher: Private Navigation
– Opera 10.5 and higher: Private Navigation
Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about activating “private mode”. You can continue to visit our website even if your browser is in “private mode”. However, the user experience may not be ideal and some utilities may not work.
BMC REFORMAS, OBRAS Y REHABILITACION, S.L. thanks you for activating the acceptance of cookies, which helps us to obtain more accurate data that in turn allows us to improve the content and design of our website to suit your preferences.